Thursday, February 9, 2012

Alexander Skarsgard: 'I am not a Hollywood guy'


True Blood star Alexander Skarsgard might be an A-list celebrity, but don't expect him to walk around with a huge entourage of assistants and sycophants.
"I’m not a 'Hollywood' actor," Skarsgård , 33, tells the L.A. Times. "I'm a social guy, but I’m not one of those actors who will show up to a shoot with 15 agents and managers and publicists. 
Indeed, his modesty and laid-back charm is part of the reason Alexander is as popular as he is with his fans.
'MY SUCCESS CAME LATER IN LIFE'
Skarsgård, who was once a child actor in his native Sweden, has a more grounded perspective on success because it happened when he was older.
When asked whether he has turned into a prima donna since skyrocketing to international fame in 2008, Alexander says you would have to ask his friends.
"Nothing would hurt me more than if they said that I have changed," he says. "But I don’t think so. After all, I was over 30 when things started to happen in the States."

No comments:

Post a Comment