Saturday, February 25, 2012

Angelina: "I'm lucky to be alive!"

These days, you're most likely to see Angelina Jolie tending to her brood of children or doing humanitarian work - but it wasn't always the case.

The Oscar-winning actress is notorious for her wild past - from pashing her brother at the 2000 Oscars to admitting that she's taken "every drug possible," including cocaine, ecstacy and even heroin.

Looking back on her risky behaviour, Ange has admitted that she's lucky to be alive. "I went through heavy, darker times and I survived them," she confessed. "I didn't die young, so I'm very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn't survive certain things."

"People can imagine I did the most dangerous and the worst. For many reasons, I shouldn't be here. You just think [about] those times when you came too close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken, too far."

While she's put most of her crazy habits behind her, don't expect Ange to be cultivating a "good girl" reputation any time soon.

"I'm still a bad girl," says Ange, coyly. "I still have that side of me, it's just in its place now. It belongs to Brad - or our adventures."

No comments:

Post a Comment