Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chelsea Handler: I’m not interested in hearing celebrities lie

In the new Hollywood Reporter, she makes digs at Vanity Fair’s Graydon Carter, the Kardashians and Ellen DeGeneres; “I want to utilize my brain…I want to do something that’s more mindful and isn’t celebrity centered.”
The comedian, 36, has engaged in headline-generating spats with everyone from Nick Cannon (“just heard nick cannon is starting a comedy tour,” she tweeted in October. “Who’s going to do the comedy?”) to Tori Spelling (“I’m going to try my hardest not to tell her she looks like a man anymore. It’s not nice. Even if it’s true, it’s not nice.”)  She made gossip websites explode after scorching Angelina Jolie. “She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to,” Handler said onstage in Newark in December. “I don’t f-cking believe you. She gives interviews ‘I don’t have a lot of female friends.’ Cause you’re a f-cking c–t … you’re a f-cking bitch.”

No comments:

Post a Comment