Friday, February 3, 2012

World's Most Beautiful People

 Kate “just embodies such an incredible natural beauty that is in vogue right now. We’ve gotten so accustomed to celebrities getting breast implants and nose jobs, and she will talk about being flat-chested and having a little bit of an offbeat look.”
Salma Hayek- I would put her on the first place, because she is a real lady. Later she become mother of a cuttie daughter Valentina. Seeing some photos with her soon after the birth must say she is definitely looking sexy, as always.
Mary J. Blige
"I'm at my most beautiful when I'm in a good mood, not dealing with any drama, and feeling healthy," says the singer Mary J. Blige

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker

The one of most beautiful couples – Eva Longoria and Tony Parker – their marriage started with some piper and sold form the media. The pair are one of the most favorite and most beautiful.
 Vanessa Hudgens: "I grew up in the business, so I was used to putting on makeup every day," says the 19-year-old star of the High School Musical movies, who went without makeup for her PEOPLE photo shoot. "Just recently I've learned to be okay with myself without wearing makeup. I think it was a special someone telling me that I didn't need it. I started taking care of my skin and realized I didn't need as much as I thought I did."
Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are expecting their first child in early spring or summer of 2008. The media reported that Jessica is looking so hot being pregnant, despite the fact that no one was believing that from the begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment