Monday, January 30, 2012

Irina Shayk is Hot!

Irina Shayk is Hot!

 Lets just leave it at that.  So I am an avid reader of Sports Illustrated.  As you can see my 70+ blog posts are in most ways about Sports.  I read both CNNSI.COM and ESPN.COM every day before going to work, then again while I am at work for Koozies, and once again when I get home from work.

I have been reading the magazine for as long as I can remember.  My Pops use to get a weekly subscription (in fact, I believe he still does) and always waited patiently for Tuesday afternoon to come (the day SI arrived).  Well picking up this year swimsuit issues brought back some memories.  Obviously as a puberty driven kid, this was like GOLD!  However, I can honestly say, I do not remember seeing a model as hot as Irina Shayk.  Some say Kathy Ireland, others say Crawford; but frankly, nothing compares to Shayk!




She is HOT!  Let’s just leave it at that!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment