Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lady Gaga Loves Sex On The Beach

Since becoming a superstar, Lady Gaga still has the same wants and needs she had before fame, including enjoying sexy romps on the beach.
Gaga is one of the most famous pop stars on the planet, but she still manages to blow off steam when she's off stage. Her close friends help her go crazy but make sure no one is around to see it happen.
She told Vogue magazine, "I'm a complete free spirit, so, even though you don't see it, I still find time to have sex at night on the beach when no one's around. Or roll into a bar and get f**ked up, and dance with my top off.
"It's just that no one ever sees that, because I have great real friends who never let me do it when I would get caught."
Gaga graces the September cover of Vogue, and on Wednesday the pop star tweeted, "IM A COVER GIRL, and ITS FAB!"

No comments:

Post a Comment