Saturday, March 31, 2012

Who Wore Azzedine Alaïa Better: Kim Kardashian or Kendall Jenner?

Kim confirmed the wardrobe swap, blogging, "Kendall borrowed my Azzedine Alaia dress last night for the Hunger Games premiere! Doesn't she look gorgeous!"
The reality star gave fans the inside scoop, writing, "It's such an amazing dress! I got it when I was in Paris with my mom in 2010 when we met Mr. Alaia himself! I remember I always used to try on my mom's Alaia dresses when I was younger, so I'm glad I have younger sisters I can share my favorite pieces with."
Kim K. wore the chic mini at the Spin Crowd finale back in October, choosing to pair it with a thick black belt, dark tights and dramatic full lashes. Kendall went a more demure route, merely accessorizing with statement black pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment