Monday, February 27, 2012

The Bachelor Ben Flajnik Picks His Final Two

With three women left vying for his affections, The Bachelor Ben Flajnik flew to Switzerland in Monday night's episode for a series of cozy, cold weather dates.

The final three – Courtney, Lindzi and Nicki – spent quality "fantasy suite" time with Ben before he narrowed the field down to two. And the episode was not without a good old-fashioned reality show surprise.

Before Ben sent anyone home, his last-eliminated love interest, Kacie B., surprised him in Switzerland, looking for closure.

"I didn't see that coming at all," she says of their breakup. "It's hard for me to get that out of my mind."

"For me, I kind felt like we were worlds apart," Ben told her. "Did I see you in the end? No. And the last thing I wanted to do was drag it out longer for you. That was my way of protecting you."

Kacie then issued one last warning about controversial frontrunner Courtney. "I feel like if you were to choose that if you were to choose Courtney you would get your heart broken," she said of the trash-talking contestant.

"It seems like she's in this to win it. She has made comments like, 'If it's not Ben, there are other fish in the sea.' It makes me sick to think that you could be hurt again, if you pick her."

Despite Kacie's advice, Ben gave roses to Courtney and Lindsey, sending Nicki home.

"I cried a little bit today, I'm not gonna lie," Ben told Nicki as they said goodbye. "But I started to have doubts."

"I just hope you're making the right decision," Nicki told Ben as he walked her out. His response? "Believe me, I do too."

Added a tearful Nicki before she got into the limo: "I fell in love with you, I don't regret that. If anything, my fear is that you'll be hurt one day and I hope that's not the case. And I hope I'm proved wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment