Monday, February 27, 2012

Will You Tune in to See Lindsay Lohan Hosting SNL?

Saturday Night Live has booked a rather interesting host for the March 3 episode: Lindsay Lohan. The actress has hosted three times before, so she's no stranger to the show, but the news feels like it came out of nowhere. Lohan doesn't really have anything to promote (her last film came out in 2010)- except for herself, it seems. Lohan reportedly said that hosting the show was her idea and she called Lorne Michaels herself to ask to do it. I'll definitely be watching Lohan's return to SNL, and I'm curious to see whether she'll be game to make fun of herself. However, I can also understand people not wanting to watch since Lohan's popularity isn't where it was when she last hosted. I want to hear from you, though, so weigh in below and tell me if you'll be watching her episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment