Sunday, February 19, 2012

Camila Morgado Height and Weight


Camila Morgado Weight
 not known
Camila Morgado Height
 not known
What Are Camila Morgado Measurements?
no available
What is Camila Morgado bra size?
Unknown
Camila Morgado shoe size – 8
Camila Morgado horoscope – Aries
Date Of Birth
12 April 1975, Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Birth Name
Camila Ribeiro da Silva
Camila Ribeiro da Silva, better known as Camila Morgado, is a Brazilian actress.
Camila Morgado Quotes
I’m not a standard for the Brazilian television. I have an adolescent face, a deep voice. That’s not normal and what’s not normal is hard to accept.
I used to go biking at least 40 minutes everyday. But my schedule’s gotten so hectic, that’s become impossible for me. And I can’t go to the movies anymore either. Not as much as I’d like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment