Thursday, February 23, 2012

George Clooney is free to find another beautiful, gorgeous woman

George Clooney, 50, has split with his Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, 32, after a 2 year romance.  Friends say Clooney feared the Italian model and TV presenter was trying to tie him down.  “We are not together anymore. It’s very difficult and very personal and we hope everyone can respect our privacy”.
Elisabetta, 32, suggested marriage could be on the cards as she addressed Clooney’s reputation as an eternal bachelor.  She said:  ”I could never be with someone who every time he opens his mouth says he doesn’t want a child with me or to marry me.  My boyfriend has not given an interview on his private life since 1999 - everything that you read is just a rehash of stuff that has been written in the past.”
Clooney, however, has insisted that he would not walk down the aisle again following the end of his four-year marriage to actress Talia Balsam in 1993.  The actor has said: ”I tried marriage and it didn’t work. I have had long relationships with women and they get bored with me working all the time. My fear is that I would make a lousy husband and I don’t want to put myself, or anyone else, through the pain of finding out. If I was my girlfriend, I wouldn’t put up with me for very long.”

No comments:

Post a Comment