Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jennifer Aniston can’t stop talking about her ex husband Brad Pitt

The actress used her emotional experience from her breakup from Brad Pitt  to fuel her performance in her film The Break-Up, which was shot shortly after her separation. She said: “It was just a beautiful story about a couple breaking up and I was slightly familiar on the topic and the issue. I sort of honestly felt like, what a great way to sort of exorcise some of that” . The 42 year old revealed: “I enjoyed it. It really enjoyed it. You would think otherwise, because even the producers were like, “I don’t know if we should ask you to do this,” but I was like, “why not? Turn the page, let’s move on”‘. ”
Jennifer Aniston said she wants to move on but obviously she hasn’t if she is still talking about this old news.  I wish she would take a lesson from classy Sandra Bullock who does not keep talking about her ex Jesse James.  It’s over Jennifer.  Get used to it.   Brad has obviously moved on and we all wish you would too.  itis so boring..

No comments:

Post a Comment