Thursday, February 16, 2012

Michelle Branch Height and Weight

Michelle Branch Weight?
118 lbs.
Michelle Branch Height?
5′ 6″ or 1.68 m.
What Are Michelle Branch Measurements?
34-28-34 (75-65-75)
What is Michelle Branch bra size?
34B
Date Of Birth- 2 July 1983, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Birth Name
Michelle Jacquet DeSevren Branch
Nickname
Meech, Chelle
Trade Mark
Likes to perform barefoot.
Taylor 614ce guitars and Gibson Hummingbird guitar.
Always throws her guitar pick(s) out to the audience at the end of every concert she performs.
Sometimes wears a bandana around her forehead.
Michelle Branch Quotes
“I secretly want to replace Meg White (of The White Stripes). I want to be a chick drummer!”
“When I’m having a bad day, I pick up my guitar. Music is my release.”
“I have a pirate fetish – I just always thought eye patches were sexy. If you want to get my attention, wear a pirate outfit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment