Thursday, February 16, 2012

Naomi Campbell Height and Weight

Naomi Campbell Weight?
49-54 Kgs / 108.03-119.05 lbs
Naomi Campbell Height?
5′ 9½” or 177 cm
What Are Naomi Campbell Measurements?
34-23-34
What is Naomi Campbell bra size?
34B
Date Of Birth
22 May 1970, Streatham, London, England, UK
Nickname
Black Panther
Naomi Campbell Quotes
I love England, especially the food. There’s nothing I like more than a lovely bowl of pasta.
“I just did not have time to sit down and write a book.” – When questioned about her use of a ghost writer for her novel “Swan” in1996.
“I never diet. I smoke. I drink now and then. I never work out. I work very hard, and I am worth every cent.”-December 1999 issue of Playboy
I look at [modeling] as something I’m doing for black people in general.
I don’t think I was born beautiful. I just think I was born me.

No comments:

Post a Comment