Thursday, February 16, 2012

Paris Hilton Height and Weight

Paris Hilton Weight?
115 lbs or 52kg
Paris Hilton Height?
5′ 8″ or 173 cm
What Are Paris Hilton Measurements?
34B-25-35
What is Paris Hilton bra size?
34B
Date Of Birth - 17 February 1981, New York City, New York, USA
Birth Name
Paris Whitney Hilton
Nickname
Star
Princess
Trade Mark
She wears blue coloured contact lenses.
Quote and shirts that read “That’s Hot”.
Long blonde hair
Paris Hilton Quotes
No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy.
I don’t want to be known as the grand-daughter of the Hiltons. I want to be known as Paris.
I went to Wal-Mart for the first time. I always thought they sold wallpaper. I didn’t realise it has everything. You can get anything you want there for really, really cheap.
I think the biggest misconception about me is that I’m this spoiled brat. But I’m not. I’m the total opposite.
If you have a beautiful face you don’t need big fake boobs to get anyone’s attention.
I desperately hate one thing about my body. I have size 11 feet. Yeah, it sucks, because I see all these super cute shoes in the stores: Guccis, YSLs, Manolos. And when they bring them out in my size, they look like clown shoes.
People think I’m stupid. But I’m smarter than most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment