Friday, February 17, 2012

Rachel Weisz Height and Weight


Rachel Weisz Weight?
128 lbs
Rachel Weisz Height?
5′ 7″ or 1.70 m
What Are Rachel Weisz Measurements?
34-24-35
What is Rachel Weisz bra size?
34C
Date Of Birth
March 1970, Westminster, London, England, UK
Birth Name
Rachel Hannah Weisz
Trade Mark
Hearty laughter
Rachel Weisz  statement
“People find out I’m an actress and I see that ‘whore’ look flicker across their eyes.”
“I find Hollywood really toxic.”
God no! I hate it, absolutely hate it. I can’t stand it, it’s such a drag. So I just tend to wear the same things all the time. I don’t like change anyway. – on shopping
I sometimes do worry that actors are people’s role models, you know. And doctors and teachers and people doing really important things just get paid nothing. And they put us on the cover of magazines. They should be our heroes. I find it all a bit dubious.
I’m not one for parties and stuff like that. I get a bit nervous around lots of people. Being invisible is what I really enjoy. That I find quite entertaining.
“I’m very wary of talking about statements. I’m a storyteller, I’m an actor, an entertainer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment